Wednesday, July 30, 2014

THAT ALEX RIOS RUMOR KEEPS POPPING UP


The latest out of Texas is that the Rangers would like to trade Alex Rios.  The Yankees have been linked to this guy for a few days now.  I need to tell you though, While Rios and his numbers are good in Texas, I almost feel like it's gonna be Vernon Wells "lite". Then again, we need a bat... and maybe Rios is the guy, especially if we don't give up a lot. 


Now, just to be clear, I liked Wells, I really did. I just don't know why he didn't catch fire in New York last season. Now there is an opportunity to get a bat in Alex Rios. But the question is, do we need this guy?

According to Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports.com:
Now the bigger question is... what do Yankee fans want?

Can he help us?

What do you think? Comment.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017