Saturday, January 5, 2013

UPDATE: LANCE BERKMAN ON THE YANKEES RADAR

 UPDATE: Ken Rosenthal of FOX (HERE) says the Rangers and Berkman are finalizing a deal.  You kind of new that was going to happen.  Berkman's a Texas guy, the only real reason he'd come to NY would be if Andy Pettitte begged him or if he was desperate for work.  I personally don't think Berkman ever truly liked being a Bomber. My opinion of course.  If he can latch on to the Rangers, good for him.

It's unclear what all this means, but earlier today the Texas Rangers were "hot and heavy" on Lance Berkman as a designated hitter for them.  According to Ken Davidoff of the New York Post, who Tweeted this HERE, The Yanks have interest in Lance too.

(In photo: 2010 ALDS, Lance Berkman)
I like this.  I'm not sure what Lance has left in the tank, but if he can contribute like he did for us in the ALDS in 2010, I'm all for it.  It's clear though, the Yankees are going on the cheap where they should instead be shipping a bunch of minor leaguers to the Miami Marlins for Giancarlo Stanton... my opinion of course.

What the hell are we doing? Get it done...

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017