Saturday, January 5, 2013

BABY KAY IS HERE!

Just a quick note of congrats to one of the cutest couples ever... that's me commenting from the outside looking in.  Michael Kay and Jodi Applegate gave birth to their daughter! Woo Hoo! Way to go Michael Kay!

Kay was nice enough to Tweet pictures of their beautiful baby just a few hours ago saying she was born early this morning 7.2 pounds, 20 ounces.  Excellent.  Here are the pictures that Kay Tweeted just a short time ago.
Here is Jodi looking at their daughter.  Look at the lungs on that one! She will take after her father no doubt. Below is a picture of Michael and his daughter.  He looks terrified. I kid, I kid.  Actually, he tweeted something pretty funny.  Read it below the picture.

"I promised a pic of Baby Kay. Here is the little one with the man who will be 74 years old when she graduates college." His Tweet is HERE.

Congrats to the Kays!  I have always liked Kay and Applegate as individuals. I like them more as a couple and now...parents.  Wow.  Good Work!

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017