Monday, February 27, 2012

IMAGES OF YANKEELAND IN TAMPA: PART 3

Another great collection of photographs of our boys of summer. I cannot get enough of this and the feedback has been so positive, it appears that you love it just as much as me. The picture above ironically reminds me of the opening scene Resevoir Dogs.

Bad asses walking out on a mission... Phil Hughes shows focus. You have to love seeing shots like that. Whenever I see pictures of CC Sabathia he's always thin at the beginning of the season and then he gains it back. Look, I am not criticizing, I love CC Monster, I just get a kick out of it, that's all. He still dominates and this year should be no different.Rafael Soriano doing his best impersonation of Mariano Rivera, except Mariano looks cool as shit and Soriano looks constipated and out of place. Look, it happens, not everyone can be the greatest closer of all time.

Ladies, calm down... Derek Jeter's just stretching, don't get all gushy about it. No doubt he's a stud, I get it... Oh and look who showed up the Spring Training... Alex Rodriguez. Great to see you, now go warm up!There's something very special about George Steinbrenner field. This was actually taken by my bud Jimmy who was down there before Pitchers & Catchers even began. He said it was "something special"... and he's a Red Sox fan. Wow.This picture just brings out the kid in every pro ballplayer. Clearly looking at this photograph, baseball is a game and you have to laugh once in a while. Love this! Michael Pineda looks happier than everyone and I'm not exactly sure what David Robertson is doing, but I'm not afraid to say it... he looks adorable. Ha... don't judge me... clearly that's the best description for him.
I laughed when I saw this picture... is that face of Hiroki Kuroda the face of a guy that thinks he made a mistake signing with the Yankees or is he just stretching it out? Whatever the case... he's here and we should be pleased, right?

More will come if you are enjoying this, just comment and let me know you want to keep it coming.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and look for the hashtag #BYB. Also, join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017