Saturday, October 29, 2011

WHY THE CARDINALS WON THE WORLD SERIES

This St. Louis team never gave up, a mentality that the Yankees have had for a long long time, especially in their 90's run. The other night when David Freese helped the Cards come back and then walked off in grand style, it reminded my of the way things used to be done in the Bronx. I'm not saying the Yankees don't still have that spark, I'm saying it was the guys you didn't expect that always came through. Scott Brosius in 1998 comes to mind. The Cardinals deserve this one. Look, I'm a Yankee fanatic, but I'm a baseball fan first and the Cardinals did it right. Congrats to them, from Bleeding Yankee Blue.Read the full story HERE.

And now... the off season, one of my favorite times of year in baseball.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017