Wednesday, January 26, 2011

TEX & A-ROD EXCHANGE TEXTS

Teixeira: A, where u been all winter lol

Alex: Cameron's making me take her all over. Vacay spots bro. Exhausting


Teixeira: U talk to Andy
?

Alex: I don't really know him well

Teixeira: lol. You should work on that. :). He's still not sure

Alex: man, should I call him, try and convince???


Teixeira: he'd retire if u called. Haha chill

Alex: I hate u sometimes. How's your leg
, the thumb, all that?

Teixeira: healed. Ready for a monster year. How's the hip gimpy lol


Alex: I'm back. Need another mvp award. You know its all about me ;)


Teixeira: NO, really ? Haha


Alex: see you in 2 weeks?


Teixeira: wouldn't miss it brosef.


Alex: you think andy will be there ?

Teixeira: If I know Andy, he'd never let down his fans.

Alex: i hope ur right

Teixeira: me too

Alex: later

Teixeira: K

(NOTE: THESE ARE FAKE TEXT EXCHANGES. THIS IS ME USING HUMOR AND MAKING A GUESS OF HOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WOULD SPEAK TO EACH OTHER VIA TEXT. THERE IS NOTHING REAL ABOUT THIS. IT IS DONE STRICTLY FOR LAUGHS. ENJOY)

Please comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017