Sunday, December 19, 2010

WHY I'M IMPATIENT WITH "PATIENCE"

I'm the first person to tell you that the Yankees shouldn't have had Greinke come to the Bronx, yet, I'm aggravated that my team missed yet another opportunity to get a talented arm to stabilize our rotation. Yes, it's true, my heads all messed up, but frustration is setting in this being the week before Christmas and the Yankees have done nothing to fill in the holes that the rotation has become.

Greinke was traded to the Brewers today, and don't think for a second that Kansas City just shipped him there without any consent. Greinke did not want to play in a big market where the pressure is enormous, and guess what? He's now playing in Milwaukee because he approved it. From Kansas City to Milwaukee. More of the same for Zack Greinke. No Pressure. We wish him well.

Meanwhile the Red Sox are stockpiling relief and the Yankees are being "Patient". I still don't get it. Jenks is gone, Woods to Chicago, now Dan Wheeler to the evil Red Sox. Look, I know they aren't going to save the Yanks single handily, but they sure would help them in the bullpen. Come on Cash, you've been incredibly disappointing this winter. Do me a solid, get me some pitching. That's all I want for Christmas.

Now on the Pettitte front, Mariano reportedly was going to talk to Pettitte. Good, but what if the Core Three can't convince the 4th part of the Core to come back. Then we are down one in the Core and we are missing something major in the rotation. CC's been the king, no doubt, but he can't do it alone. Cash, we need alittle help bro.

Anyone know what the Yanks are waiting for? If you know, comment, I can't figure this one out.

That's enough tonight, I'm aggravated and tired and I want to wake up with someone big coming to the Bronx, otherwise, the countdown to pitchers and catchers won't be as sweet. Do you agree?

Please comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017