Wednesday, November 24, 2010

WHY I GIVE THANKS

Over the Thanksgiving holiday, I plan on trying to take a day off, enjoy family, food and spirits and I hope you do the same.

This post isn't to bring you news and information about the Free Agent markets, Jeter, Cliff Lee or Kevin Maas coming back as an advisor for the Yankees (actually, I made that up.) Instead, this post is to say "Thanks" to all of you. Since I began this venture in September, it's been a trip, and today I've reached over 5800 views of this sight. For me, it is humbling and i'm very grateful to have such great readers like you. I love that some agree with me and many, many disagree. My friends have been incredibly supportive thoughout this project as well. Some still like me, others have defriended me from Facebook. Some laugh at me obnoxiously as I yell to them, "Follow me on Twitter". But at the end of the day, the reality is, I never expected anyone to ever read a thing I wrote on this blog. This started out for me because I needed an outlet to rant... to scream and yell about everything Girardi did wrong in a ballgame, OR to write about what I loved about the Yankees win the night before. I didn't think it would be read my so many, so quickly, but I'm not going to lie, I like it and I appreciate it tremendously.

So thank you for making Bleeding Yankee Blue a mild success. It's fun, and I'll keep doing it as long as you all keep reading it. Maybe I'll sell shirts one day... and maybe I'll be the only person who buys one. But, either way, the support is great and the thanks to you all is greater.

Happy Thanksgiving you Bleeding Yankee Blue Freaks... And, don't forget to follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017